Amos 2:11 And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the Lord.
Tribe: Levi (Haitian)
*Raised in Pharaoh’s house
*Chosen to lead the children of Israel out of the Egyptian Captivity
*Received the Law of God on Mt. Sinai
*The CURSES that would be befall the children of Israel if they broke God’s Laws
15. But it shall come to pass, IF though WILL NOT hearken unto to the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day, that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee
32. Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand
68. And the Lord shall bring thee into EGYPT AGAIN WITH SHIPS by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be SOLD unto your enemies for BONDMEN and BONDWOMEN and no man shall buy you
26. I said, I would SCATTER them into corners, I would make the REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN
*Israel is a very stiff-necked and rebellious people(Exodus33:5). They continually transgress the Laws of the Most High. The Most High God of Israel is a merciful God. He always sends forth his prophets to warn the people before he executes judgment. Though, Israel never takes heed to the warnings that are delivered, therefore Egypt(Exodus20:2) which means slavery or house of bondage would be the judgment for disobeying his Laws.
2 Chronicles 36:14-16
14 Moreover all the chief of the priests, and the people, TRANSGRESSED VERY MUCH AFTER ALL THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE
HEATHEN; and POLLUTED the house of the Lord which he had hallowed in Jerusalem.
15 And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; BECAUSE HE HAD COMPASSION ON HIS PEOPLE, and on his dwelling place:
16 But thy MOCKED the messengers of God, and DESPISED HIS WORDS, and MISUSED his prophets, until the WRATH OF THE LORD AROSE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE TILL THERE WAS NO REMEDY.
*The Coming the Christ
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, and will put my words in his mouth(John12:49); and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him
*One of the returned out of the Babylonian Captivity
*Decree given by Cyrus, King of Persia in the 1st year of his reign for the Israelites to return to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple
*No other nations can build with Israel
1. Now when the adversaries of Judah and Benjamin heard that the children of the captivity builded the temple unto the Lord God of Israel;
2. Then they came to Zerubbabel, and to the chief of the fathers, and said unto them, LET US BUILD WITH YOU: for WE SEEK YOUR GOD, AS YE DO; and we do SACRIFICE UNTO HIM since the days of Esarhaddon king of Assur, which brought us up hither.
3. But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the chief of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, YE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US
TO BUILD AN HOUSE UNTO OUR GOD; BUT WE OURSELVES TOGETHER WILL BUILD UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us
27. And ye shall know that I AM IN THE MIDST OF ISRAEL, and that I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD AND NONE ELSE: and my people shall never be ashamed.
*ABSOLUTELY NO marriages with the other nations
1. Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, HAVE NOT SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM THE PEOPLE OF THE LANDS, DOING ACCORDING TO THEIR ABOMINATIONS even of the Canaanites(Africans), the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites(Japanese), the Moabites(Chinese), the Egyptians(Africans), and the Amorites.
2. For they have TAKEN OF THEIR DAUGHTERS FOR THEMSELVES, AND FOR THEIR SONS: SO THAT THE HOLY SEED HAVE MINGLED THEMSELVES WITH THE PEOPLE OF THOSE LANDS: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
10. And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have TRANSGRESSED, AND HAVE TAKEN STRANGE WIVES, TO INCREASE
THE TRESPASS OF ISRAEL
11.Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and DO HIS PLEASURE: AND SEPARATE YOURSELVES from the people of the land, AND FROM THE STRANGE WIVES.
[Verbatim in the Apocrypha 1Esdras 8:92-94 Apocrypha]
*All Nations outside of Israel are NOTHING
2 Esdras 6:54-56
54. And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, AND THE PEOPLE ALSO WHOM
THOU HAST CHOSEN.
55. All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because THOU MADEST THE WORLD FOR OUR SAKES.
56. As for THE OTHER PEOPLE, WHICH ALSO COME FROM ADAM, THOU HAST SAID THAT THEY ARE NOTHING, but BE LIKE UNTO SPITTLE: and hast likened THE ABUNDANCE OF THEM UNTO A DROP THAT FALLETH FROM A VESSEL.
*The so-called White Man(Esau/Edomites) will be ruling the earth in the last days, and this is Israel's LAST captivity
7. Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting asunder of the times? or WHEN SHALL BE THE END OF THE FIRST, AND THE BEGINNING OF IT THAT FOLLOWETH?
8. And he said unto me, From Abraham, unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, JACOB'S HAND HELD FIRST THE HEEL OF ESAU(Genesis25:26).
9. FOR ESAU IS THE END OF THE WORLD, AND JACOB(Genesis32:28) IS THE BEGINNING OF IT THAT FOLLOWETH.
*"Hispanics/Native Americans" land in America FIRST!
2 Esdras 13:40-45
40. Those the TEN TRIBES, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land IN THE TIME OF OSEA THE KING(2 Kings 17:1-6), whom SALMANASAR THE KING OF ASSYRIA led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
41. But they took this counsel amon themselves, that they would LEAVE THE MULTITUDE OF THE HEATHEN, AND GO FORTH INTO A FURTHER COUNTRY, WHERE NEVER MANKIND DWELT
42.That they might keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land
43.And they ENTERED INTO THE EUPHRATES BY THE NARROW PASSAGES OF THE RIVER
44. For the most High then showed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45. For through that country there was a great way to go, NAMELY, OF A YEAR AND A HALF: AND THE SAME REGION IS CALLED ARSARETH
*The Coming Messiah, Crowns of LIFE to those who stood stiffly for the Lord
2 Esdras 2:42-47
42. I Esdras saw upon the mount Sion, A GREAT PEOPLE, WHOM I COULD NOT NUMBER(Hosea1:10,Revelation7:9) and they all praised the Lord with songs
43. And in the midst of them A YOUNG MAN OF A HIGH STATURE, TALLER THAN ALL THE REST, AND UPON EVERY ONE OF THEIR HEADS HE SET CROWNS, and was more exalted; which I marveled at greatly
44. So I asked the angel, and said, Sir, WHAT ARE THESE?
45. He answered and said unto me, THESE BE THEY THAT HAVE PUT OFF THE MORTAL CLOTHING, AND PUT ON THE IMMORTAL, and have CONFESSED THE NAME OF GOD: NOW ARE THEY CROWNED AND RECEIVE PALMS(Revelation7:9)
46. Then said I unto the angel, WHAT YOUNG PERSON IS IT THAT CROWNETH THEM, AND GIVETH THEM PALMS IN THEIR HANDS?
47. So he answered and said unto me, IT IS THE SON OF GOD, WHOM THEY HAVE CONFESSED IN THE WORLD. Then began I greatly to commend THEM THAT STOOD SO STIFFLY FOR THE NAME OF THE LORD
Tribe:Judah(American Black, Negro)
*Teaches correct way to read the Bible
10. For PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT, precept upon precept; LINE UPON LINE, line upon line; HERE A LITTLE, and THERE A LITTLE.
*Only Israel are the chosen
1. Yet now hear, O JACOB my servant; and ISRAEL, WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN
Isaiah 45:4. For JACOB my servant’s sake, and ISRAEL MINE ELECT, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me
*When the REAL JEWS(Revelation2:9/3:9) return to the land of Israel, there will be No such thing as WAR on the earth
1. The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem
2. And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, DDTHAT THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD'S HOUSE SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, and shall be exalted above the hills, AND ALL NATIONS SHALL FLOW TO IT
3. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the GOD OF JACOB; AND HE WILL TEACH US HIS WAYS, AND WE WILL WALK IN HIS PATHS: for out of ZION SHALL GO FORTH THE LAW, AND THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM
4. And he shall judge among the nations, and SHALL REBUKE MANY PEOPLE: AND THEY SHALL BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES, AND THEIR SPEARS INTO PRUNINGHOOKS: DNATION SHALL NOT LIFT UP SWORD AGAINST NATION, NEITHER SHALL THEY LEARN WAR ANY MORE
*Through their captivities the Israelites would lose their heritage and native tongue, which is Hebrew. Due to this the Holy Bible had to be translated into languages the Israelites would understand in the lands they were carried captives
11 For with stammering lips and ANOTHER TONGUE will he speak to this people
*The Israelite people would make up the majority of the Prisons system today
22. But this people ROBBED AND SPOILED; they are all of THEM SNARED IN HOLES, and they are HID IN PRISON HOUSES: THEY ARE FOR A PREY, and none delievereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore
*The Coming Destruction of America also known as Babylon the Great:
1. The burden of BABYLON(America), which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see
6. Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY
7. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8. And THEY SHALL BE AFRAID: PANGS AND SORROWS SHALL TAKE HOLD OF THEM; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; THEIR FACES SHALL BE AS FLAMES(Zechariah14:12 thermonuclear destruction).
9. Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
*The Coming Messiah:
6.For unto US(Matthew15:24) a child is born, unto US(Acts5:30-31) a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace(Christ has many titles).
7. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David(Romans1:3), and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever(Matthew28:18). The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
15. For, behold, the Lord will COME WITH FIRE, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke WITH FLAMES OF FIRE.
16. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the SLAIN OF THE LORD SHALL BE MANY(Revelation14:20).
Tribe: LEVI (West Indian, Jamaicans)
*Served the Babylonian Captivity
*Pastors and Preachers of Today
1. Woe BE UNTO THE PASTORS that DESTROY and SCATTER THE SHEEP OF MY PASTURE! saith the Lord
2. Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL AGAINST THE PASTORS THAT FEED MY PEOPLE; YE HAVE SCATTERED MY FLOCK, AND DRIVEN THEM AWAY, AND HAVE NOT VISITED THEM: behold, I WILL VISIT UPON YOU THE EVIL OF YOUR DOING, saith the Lord
14. I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an HORRIBLE THING: THEY COMMIT ADULTERY, AND WALK IN LIES: THEY STRENGTHEN ALSO THE HANDS OF EVILDOERS, THAT NONE DOTH RETURN FROM HIS WICKEDNESS: they are ALL OF THEM UNTO ME AS SODOM, AND THE INHABITANTS THEREOF AS GOMORRAH
16. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, HEARKEN NOT UNTO TO THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS THAT PROPHESY UNTO YOU: THEY MAKE YOU VAIN: THEY SPEAK A VISION OUT OF THEIR OWN HEART, AND NOT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
17. They say still unto them that DESPISE ME, The Lord hath said, YE SHALL HAVE PEACE; and they say UNTO EVERY ONE THAT WALKETH AFTER THE IMAGINATION OF HIS OWN HEART, NO EVIL SHALL COME UPON YOU
*Israelites today waking up and speaking truth according the the Bible, AS IT IS WRITTEN
15. And I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, which shall FEED YOU WITH KNOWLEDGE(Malachi2:7) AND UNDERSTANDING
*Heritage of the Israelites forgotten, and slavery revisited
4. And thou, even thyself, SHALT DISCONTINUE FROM THINE HERITAGE(Ecclesiasticus17:12Apocrypha) THAT I GAVE THEE; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO SERVE THINE ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH THOU KNOWEST NOT: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever
*Coming Destruction of America
28. The voice of them that FLEE and ESCAPE out of THE LAND OF BABYLON, to declare IN ZION the VENGEANCE OF THE LORD OUR GOD, the vengeance of his TEMPLE(1Corinthians3:16-17)
29. Call together the ARCHERS AGAINST BABYLON: ALL YE THAT BEND THE BOW, camp against it round about, LET NONE THEROF ESCAPE: RECOMPENSE HER ACCORDING TO HER WORK(Revelation18:5-8); according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for SHE HATH BEEN PROUD AGAINST THE LORD, AGAINST THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
46. At the NOISE OF THE TAKING OF BABYLON THE EARTH IS MOVED, and the CRY IS HEARD AMONG THE NATIONS(Revelation18:9)
1. Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I WILL RAISE UP AGAINST BABYLON, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, A DESTROYING WIND
2. And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in THE DAY OF TROUBLE THEY SHALL BE AGAINST HE ROUND ABOUT
3. Against him that bendeth LET THE ARCHER BEND HIS BOW, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: AND SPARE YE NOT HER YOUNG MEN; DESTROY YE UTTERLY ALL HER HOST(Revelation17:16-17)
6. FLEE OUT OF THE MIDST OF BABYLON, AND DELIVER EVERY MAN HIS SOUL(Ezekiel14:14-->>Righteousness-->>Deuteronomy6:25): be not CUT OFF IN HER INIQUITY; FOR THIS IS THE TIME OF THE LORD'S VENGEANCE; he will render unto her a recompense
7. BABYLON hath been A GOLDEN CUP ON THE LORD'S HAND(Revelation17:1-5), that made ALL THE EARTH DRUNKEN: THE NATIONS HAVE DRUNKEN OF HER WINE(Revelation18:9); THEREFORE THE NATIONS ARE MAD
8. BABYLON IS SUDDENLY FALLEN AND DESTROYED(Revelation18:8): howl for her(Revelation18:11-19); take BALM FOR HER PAIN, if so she may be healed(Revelation18:21)
Tribe: Levi (Haitian)
*Served captivity under Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar
To go only to the House of Israel, to them of the captivty and tell them to repent
Ezekiel 3:11. And go, get thee to them of the captivity(Luke21:24), unto to the CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE(Exodus7:4), and speak unto them, and TELL THEM, THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; WHETHER THEY WILL HEAR, or WHETHER THEY WILL FORBEAR.
*Land of Israel taken and sold in 1948
Ezekiel 36:5. Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all IDUMEA(Greek word for Edom), WHICH HAVE APPOINTED MY LAND INTO THEIR POSSESSION with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.
*The Vision of the Dry Bones: The Israelites being spiritually dead, not knowing who they are and without the law of God. These people would soon begin to awaken, remember their heritage and return to the laws, statutes, and commandments that were given to them
1. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones
2. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live
11. Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts
-The Restoration of the Kingdom. Northern and Southern returning together as One Nation, and Christ will reign over them as King(Ezekiel 37:15-28)
19. Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand
21. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land
22. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all
*Served Babylonian Captivity under Nebuchadnezzar and Medo-Persian Captivity under Darius
*Vision of Israel's 4 Major Captivities
*Coming destruction of America and Everlasting Kingdom for Israel
*No other nation has suffered like the Children of Israel
Daniel 9:11.Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him(Psalm51:4).
12. And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem
*Foretold of the 4 Major captivities the Israelites would go through(Daniel7)
*The Everlasting Kingdom for Israel
Daniel 2:44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
18. But the saints of the Most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
22. Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him
*The Coming destruction of America
*Destruction of All Kingdoms
13. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed
17. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth
-Served under 2 captivities
*Babylonian under Nebuchadnezzar(Daniel1:1,6)
*Medo-Persian under King Darius(Daniel9:1)
Foretold of the 4 Major captivities the Israelites would go through(Daniel7)
*Rome 70AD/America 1492
*Foretold the coming Kingdom of God only being left for the Israelites, and being established FOREVER(Daniel2:44)-
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, EVEN FOR EVER AND EVER
-Prophesied the 10 Horns
*The Most High God is God to Israel and none else
And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall not be ashamed
Tribe: Hosea(Puerto Ricans)